Onederland!

So I've been meaning to write this post for a while now, but of course things have been so busy, that by the time I get home, I don't even want to look at a computer.

I think I can say, things are slowing down again, but I have a feeling that as soon as I put a period mark on this sentence, I'm going to be bombarded with something.

Spring time is finally on its way, we had a few days that teased us with 60 or 70 degree days, then 30 degrees the next day. Reason #2356 why I don't love Virginia. One day its wicked warm, the next, freezing. But I think the warmth will be sticking around now, the Cherry Blossoms are beginning to bloom, which is always a nice reminder that spring is here!

Anyways...I have finally reached Onederland! You're probably like, "No, Sarah...it's Wonderland!" But no, Onederland! I'm now officially less than 200 lbs!!!!! I can't even tell you the last time I could say that, probably in the beginning of high school? Who knows who cares?! All that matters is that I am there and not going anywhere!




I recently joined a group on Meetup.com, for people whom have had weightloss surgery. I attended my first meetup a couple weeks ago. It was really nice to be able to sit down and talk face to face with other people that are going through the same thing as me. They are all in the beginning of their journeys but I look forward to meeting others that may be further out. I should probably look into support groups specifically for the procedure I had, as all the women I met had Gastric Bypass, and though it's similar, our regiments are different enough where it might be nice to meet with others that have had Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy.

My friend from Maine came down to visit this weekend, love her so much. We spend the majority of the trip eating. It was an interesting challenge for me, but I'm happy to say that I didn't gain any weight this weekend, though I was afraid that I might have popped a stitch a time or two (just kidding, my stitches are dissolved).


I went to the Doctor the other day, he is very pleased with my progress, he asked if I would be okay with having my before and after pictures posted on his website...heck yeah I am! I'm also down to 197lbs :)


I've been thinking of things to talk about on here, as I feel nothing too monumental has been going on in regards to my weight loss.

So, if you have any specific questions, or things you'd like for me to discuss, now is your time to ask!

Comments

  1. You are pure awesomeness- the greatest sister anyone could ever ask for; I am SO Proud of you Sa - it only goes down from here, that is the scale I mean :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know Heath, i think you might just be the greatest sister anyone could ask for! Thanks so much for all your support along the way...love ya lots!

      Delete
  2. I should mention....if you have a question or topic you'd like for me to discuss, and don't feel comfortable asking via comment, shoot me an email- poires85@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome!!! Congratulations!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts