Guest Post!

I'm not sure if I have mentioned this before, but I have an amazing older sister, that I look up to for many things, she is extremely motivated, inspiring, creative and supportive. I don't get to see my sis as much as I like, but we make sure to stay close by all means possible.

Heather, started her very own cooking blog called, Sunday Morning Banana Pancakes over a year ago to share her yummy vegan recipes with everyone. If you haven't yet, make sure you stop over to and check it out!

Heather recently asked me if I would like to write a guest post and share a Weight Loss Surgery friendly recipe that is also vegan. I couldn't resist the challenge and the honor! Click here to check out my guest post!

Make sure you stop on by and take a look around, and get inspired!

Comments

Popular Posts